As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Because writing my cookbook has just absolutely taken over my life lately, I needed a break from the kitchen after I snapped my last cookbook photo to decompress and rid myself of all of the sugar I’ve been consuming during taste-testing (hard life). Although I did use Sunday morning and afternoon to try my hand at another one of my grandmother’s specialty breads, I wasn’t able to edit, compile, write, and edit more to bring you the recipe this week. Forgive me for being semi-absent from my blog this week! I promise, next week we are back at it.
Because of the shift in focus this week, I thought it would be fun to start bringing you some round-up posts, sharing with you some of my favorite recipes in different categories from my blog. A lot of recipes that I posted when I first started blogging get lost in the shuffle (since I have way more than just 2 readers now), so it will be nice to bring some of them to the surface… And we can also bring some visual examples to light that show just how much my food photography has improved (yikes to some of these older pictures and posts– sorry in advance 😉 ).
So… Without further ado, I bring you my top 10 gluten free recipes!
1. Flourless Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies: So simple to make, and ready to eat in less than 15 minutes. If you don’t love crunchy peanut butter, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Just kidding… You can use creamy. I’ll allow it.
2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies: Another super simple cookie, and so rich and chocolatey, you’ll find it hard to believe there’s no flour or butter.
3. Buffalo Blue Salad: A current obsession. Seriously guys, it’s a problem. Buffalo sauce is life.
4. Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter: If you’ve never put cinnamon and raisins in your peanut butter, you haven’t lived. So good on apples, bananas, graham crackers, rice cakes, and spoons.
5. Soft-Batch Carrot Cake Granola: Soft-baked granola is the perfect texture for a snack that tastes like cake. Full of hearty flavors, actual shredded carrots, and just a touch of sweetness.
6. Homemade Honey Roasted Almond Butter: This is so easy, guys. SO easy it hurts.
7. Banana Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie: An April Family Favorite. Between the two of us, we have this or something like it every single day.
8. Homemade White Chocolate Peanut Butter: SWOON.
9. Cheesy Vegetable Quiche with Cauliflower Crust: The #1 recipe on my blog for 2014, and for good reason. Don’t knock the cauliflower until you’ve tried it…
10. Quinoa, Kale, and Flaxseed Patties: This is one of my favorite meatless options for lunch and dinner. And totally need a 100% photo facelift.
There you have it, folks! Have you tried any recipes on this list? What other top 10 lists would you like to see?