Fall is by far my favorite baking season. Not only do we have pumpkin everywhere, but there’s also every excuse to put cinnamon in everything, use every apple in sight, and pack every warm-and-snuggly flavor we can get into any and every treat. How can you argue with any of that?!
This is my top 10 list of things you need to make this fall. Yes, there’s a lot of pumpkin in this list, but don’t worry– plenty of other recipes for you non-pumpkin lovers!
1. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer: I’m not sure this recipe needs any introduction nor a really good reason for you to make it other than… You definitely need to make this if you’re a pumpkin coffee lover. No chemicals! I can get down with that.
2. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites: Pumpkin and peanut butter will be your new favorite flavor combo once you make these bad boys. I’ve made these more times than I can count, and they’re always a hit!
3. Chai Cake with Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting: I made this as my birthday cake last year, and it was phenomenal. The original recipe comes from my friend Amy at Thoroughly Nourished Life who created a gluten free version of it. I made it gluten full and it was to.die.for!
4. Pumpkin Fudge: Umm… Make this. Just… Please. Make it. It’s easy– I promise!
5. Apple Cinnamon Streusel Bread: This quick bread is a great way to use the abundance of apples that are gracing our grocery stores and farmers markets. Plus– there’s streusel. And you know how I feel about streusel.
7. Candy Bar Blondies: The perfect way to use up that Halloween candy!
8. Homemade Apple Butter: Did you know making your own apple butter was as easy as setting your slow cooker? You’ll be blown away by how much better homemade apple butter is than anything you can get at the store!
9. Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix: This recipe has been getting rave reviews from readers who have made it. It’s the perfect fall treat to munch on while you’re getting cozy and binge watching Netflix shows!
10. Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Cinnamon Chips: Because what would fall be without pumpkin in our cookies?
Have you tried any of these yet? Do you have a favorite?